Teaching in Thailand (Week 3)


21 August 2017- 26 August 2017

The third week is the teaching week. I have prepared my lesson plan and my media to teach. I taught in grade 10 which only seven students. That class is the special class, focusing on learning science and math. My mentor said he gave me that class because it will be easier to teach them because they can speak English. For me, the small number of students in the class made it easy for me to control the class but I was also worried about the awkwardness.

I taught three times in the same class. The first time was good but i was more enjoy in the second and third time teaching. The students are active. They asked me a lot of question however most of the question are about me and Indonesia.
I love them, they are nice students



That was a good experience to teaching in other country


Pathumthani, Thailand

2017

Komentar